Saturday, May 31, 2008

Graduation

I graduated with my Masters Degree last Saturday. It was very exciting...but weird at the same time. I am actually finished with school.
Thanks to all who encouraged me, prayed for me, tutored me, studied with me, and tolerated me through out my schooling. I so thankful for all of you and feel extremely blessed.








I am "Finally Done!"









My parents and Rick's parents came up to celebrate with us! I felt so honored to have them there. Thank you mom and dad for your support. And a very special thanks to Rick...you have been wonderful through this journey! I couldn't have done it with out your encouragement and help during those late night study sessions! And finally, to all the girls (and guy-no one can forget you Jeff) who shared this experience with me...I will miss our times together collaberating in the clinicians room, studying in the Pub, our lunch trips, or just sitting in class with all of you! Kim, Monica, Leanna, Krista, Allie, Alicia, Kelly, Rebecca, Melissa, Jeff, and Lauren...it has been a pleasure hanging out with all of you for the past 4 years! I look forward to hanging out with you as professionals! Congratulations!



1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Congratulations Lena! You did it and how wonderful you must feel!