
Kristina is hosting the Fall Into Reading 2009 Challenge. This is my first time participating in this challenge, but I think it will be laid back and fun as well as help me get a head start on the 55 book challenge I signed up for. She asks us to create a list of books we would like to read this fall. (Participants can also create additional reading goals, however this is optional.) Lists can be changed at any time.
For this challenge, I’m going to focus on reading books from my own shelves.
Here is my list:
1. One For The Money: Janet Evanovich (completed 10/4/2009)
2. Two For the Dough: Janet Evanovich (completed 12/1/09)
3. The Lovely Bones: Alice Sebould (completed 10/25)
4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven: Mitch Albom
5. Belong to me: Marisa De Los Santos (completed 11/23/09)
6. Certain Girls: Jennifer Weiner (10/3/09)
7. A body to die for: Kate White (Completed 10/2/09)
8. Twenties Girl: Sophie Kinsella (10/27/09)
9. Something Blue: Emily Giffin (Completed 9/23/09)
10. 19 minutes: Jodi Picoult (Completed 11/28/09)
11. Ever After: Karen Kingsbury (11/5/09)
12. Three to Get Deadly (Completed 12/4/09)
The Challenge runs from September 22 to December 20.
3 comments:
The Glass Castle is AWESOME!!! I also LOVE 19 Minutes! Enjoy!!
You will be laughing a lot this fall reading Stephanie Plum! Enjoy.
No list is complete without some Stephanie Plum, my favorite Jersey girl! (I have Three To Get Deadly on my list!)
I also have The Glass Castle on my list, and finished it last week -- amazing book.
Happy Reading!
Post a Comment