Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas....Day Nineteen

This will be a quick post. We are exhausted from a very busy day, starting with a movie with my head trauma group, braving Costco, cleaning the house, and finally having a few friends over for appetizers and games (I will post pictures of our game night tomorrow). Christmas is getting closer, only 6 days left (5 shopping days). Are you ready?!!!

We went to see the "Blind Side," with Sandra Bulloch. It is a true story about Michael Ohr, a football player for the Baltimore Ravens. It was a WONDERFUL movie! There were many different parts to the movie...I choked up a few times, and I loved hearing the group members laugh through the funny parts!

Rick came along as well. I know all the guys love it when he is there. It is so nice to see how patient he is. He could probably stand there and listen to them talk for hours! I know they appreciate this about him.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: