Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christmas...Day One

Rick and I have decided to celebrate Christmas every day this December...well...altleast do something "Christmas oriented" no matter how small. We were talking about how Christmas always goes by too quickly and is lost in the whole thinking, stressing, and shopping for gifts. We wanted to make this December/Christmas more meaningful. So to start off, on the first day of December, Rick brought home this:


Most of you who know Rick well, know that he watches this movie at least 10 times during Christmas...guess we are starting early on this one! "Oh....Fu....dge...."

I also wanted to include a few tips I received from my friend Michelle, from Keep it Together Keep it Together is her organization business for households and the workplace...check it out! So, here are two organizational tips for Christmas. I will try to add more tips on my blog as she posts them.

Organizing tip #1- While you are doing your holiday shopping this time of year, keep an envelope in your purse or car to keep all of those receipts in. It will make for easier returns later and help you keep track of your spending.

Organizing tip #2 Do you have party guests coming? Maybe over night guests? Time to take 5 minutes and clean off your refrigerator door. Your kitchen will look cleaner and people don't need to be reading all your little notes, coupons and appointment cards.

So helpful!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: