Thursday nights from 7pm to 9pm, I facilitate a head trauma survivor group in Sacramento. The group is awesome and I have so much respect for all of the survivors. They are my heroes. You can't even imagine the pain and hardships they have gone through...and yet, they are pushing on each day, determined to make their lives better.
So, tonight we changed it up a bit and made Christmas cards! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when I ran out the door this morning, so I wasn't able to capture the masterpieces they made...bummer. However, since I can't write a blog without pictures, I thought I would include some pictures of the survivors. :)
And lastly, 25 days 'til Christmas Organizing tip #4: Taken from Keep It Together: Toys, Toys, Toys. If your kids are like mine (Michelle's), you probably have a lot they don't even play with. Time to go through and move some out. Make room for all those new presents that will be under your tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment