Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Book Challenges 2010


I actually completed all my book challenges for 2009! My first year was not so bad! These challenges have been so good for me! Throughout 2009, I read a total of 27 books! I am not sure how I found the time, but I am so thankful I did. Reading for me is so relaxing. It also brings so much creativity and inspiration.

This next year, I am totally raising the bar for myself! Below I listed the book challenges I have joined this year! Take a look and join them with me if you are up for the challenge!

Hosted by: Melissa of the Betty and Boo Chronicles
Read four memoirs by the end of 2010

Hosted by J. Kaye Book Blog

*Read 25 books by 2011


1. Handle with Care-Jodi Picoult

2. The Guy not Taken-Jennifer Weiner

3. Love the one your with-Emily Giffin (Completed 2/5/10)

4. Oceans Apart-Karen Kingsbury (Completed 2/17/10)

5. Body Surfing- Anita Shreve (Completed 2/25/10)

6. Chasing Harry Winston (Completed 8/5/2010)

7. This side of Heaven (Completed 10/10/10)


Hosted By: The Twiga Blog

Read 8 chick-lit books by the end of 2010

1. Dear John-Nicholas Sparks (Completed 12/31/09)

2. Love the one your with-Emily Giffin (Completed 2/5/10)

3. The Guy Not Taken-Jennifer Weiner

4. Best Friends Forever-Jennifer Weiner (Completed 2/8/10)

5. Body Surfing-Anita Shreve (Completed 2/25/10)

6. Chasing Harry Winston (Completed 8/5/10)

7. LA Candy-Lauren Conrad

8. Fly away home-Jennifer Weiner

Click here for progress

Hosted by: 1morechapter.com

Hosted by Royal Reviews

*Read 12 e-books by 2011

1. Dear John-Nicholas Sparks (Completed 12/31/09)

2. Best Friends Forever-Jennifer Weiner (Completed 2/8/10)

3. The Help

4. I will Carry You

5. L.A. Candy


Hosted by Royal Reviews
Addicted-Listen to 12 audio books

1. Handle with Care-Jodi Picoult

2. The Guy not Taken-Jennifer Weiner

3. Love the one your with-Emily Giffin (Completed 2/5/10)

4. Ocean's Apart-Karen Kingsbury (Completed 2/17/10)

5. Body Surfing-Anita Shreve (Completed 2/25/10)

6. This side of Heaven-Karen Kingsbury (Completed 10/10/10)

I will update this post with a list of books I plan to read for each challenge. I will also mark each book completed in bold. In addition, I will try to write as many reviews as possible!!! Please feel free to comment or give recommendations!!!

Happy Reading!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. This is going to be a fun reading year.

Happy New Year!!