Friday, June 4, 2010

I will Carry You

I really don't have a legitimate reason why I haven't blogged for a while...like you really care...but I do. I guess it has been a busy, stressful, lazy time if you can really put all those descriptions together. Ha! I have read a few books including a very good read from a very brave and sweet woman, Angie Smith. I have been following her blog, Bring the Rain for a couple years. She is the wife of Todd Smith, a singer in the Christian band, Selah. They found out early in their pregnancy with their fourth daughter that she would not live past birth or possibly die in the womb. Amazingly, the little baby lived over two hours and changed the lives of many. Their story is documented in the book "I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy." Please read it. It is a very good resource to pass on to those who have lost a child through miscarriage, at birth, or even later on in life. Angie also gives advice to the reader who knows someone going through this painful process.



Anyways...there are some big changes for me ahead that I WILL write about in a couple of weeks. And, no...we are not having a baby...yet...

Lena

No comments: