Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chico: Family, Baseball, and Beer

In early August my mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law, came for a visit. We had a wonderful time relaxing and also took time to cruise along the American River in a raft and travel up to Chico to watch my cousin play baseball.

My cousin plays for the Chico Outlaws. He is very talented and our whole family is very proud of him. The whole crowd up in Chico loves their team...cow bells were ringing all night long!

Mandy and I sitting in the "best seats in the house." This couch was right behind home plate.



The family getting ready for the game to begin.

The next day the family went to Sierra Nevada Brewery to eat and later take a tour. We all shared the beer sampler (16 shot glasses). I would highly recommend this experience. It was great to try new brews; although there were a few that were a little to strong. I really liked the Kellerweis and Bitter Best. The food was fantastic! Dad and I had the fish and chips that, of course, had a wonderful beer batter covering. Everyone was so happy to be spending time with one another. We are so blessed!

No comments: