I am trying to play "catch up" with my blog posts...it has been a busy couple of months. It is so important to me to document as much as I can...I made this blog to share our experiences with family far away; but mostly as a record for my memories.
September 7, 2010 was my 29th birthday. I am not a huge birthday person. Wait, let me clarify that. I love birthdays...I am thankful for each extra year the Lord has me on this earth to share with my family and friends...and for my health...etc. But, I have never been one to have high demands or expect that everyone celebrate my birthday for a whole month...no...I am not that person.
But I do enjoy being with loved ones...and even though this year I was not with my family on my birthday...Rick and I were with the next best thing...
Blake and Becky...
September 7, 2010 was my 29th birthday. I am not a huge birthday person. Wait, let me clarify that. I love birthdays...I am thankful for each extra year the Lord has me on this earth to share with my family and friends...and for my health...etc. But, I have never been one to have high demands or expect that everyone celebrate my birthday for a whole month...no...I am not that person.
But I do enjoy being with loved ones...and even though this year I was not with my family on my birthday...Rick and I were with the next best thing...
Blake and Becky...
I am working on a list (because I love lists) of 29 things I want to do this year...any thoughts?
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!! It looks like you had a great day =)
Looks like you had a great birthday! That cake looks amazing! :)
Post a Comment