This post is a little late...big surprise...I have been horrible at uploading my pictures from my camera to my computer. I need to work on that. Anyways, these pictures were taken over Thanksgiving break down in San Diego with my family while we were bowling. The story behind Rick's outfit: polyester pants are from my Grandfather who insisted that Rick have his old pants that don't fit him anymore. The pants clearly don't fit Rick either (they are tight around the hips) but Rick was certain that these would make the best bowling pants so he squeezed those suckers on. The shirt came from my mom's dear friend Bonnie who heard about the pants and dug through some old things to find this PERFECT shirt that would finish the outfit! I am not sure where she got this from or who in her family wore it, but it is hilarious! Thanks Bonnie and Grandpa for the threads...it made for a very interesting outfit...and yes, he did wear this in public.
My Family: Rick, Mom, Dad, Me, Josh, Mandy, and Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment