Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wine and Friends...get better with age

On our trip to wine country, we decided to visit a few wineries in Sonoma. We chose Jacuzzi Winery and Clive Winery which are conveniently right across the street from each other. I liked Clive better as it was smaller and less crowded, however, both were very good.


Jacuzzi Winery, Sonoma

Rick and I near the coy pond at Clive. It was such a beautiful day!



We had a wonderful time together! We adore Grant and Kelly and are so thankful they are our friends.


Kelly and I.


What a beautiful couple!
Our whole weekend was full of laughter and good times. We are crossing our fingers that Grant and Kelly will make this an annual visit! Maybe a day trip to San Francisco next year?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look =) It's a beautiful picture! This post makes me wish that I lived closer to some big cities. We have a Wine & Jazz festival every September here, that's as close as I get lol. It looks like you had a great time!