Saturday, July 25, 2009

The day I received the Kindle...

Back in March, I came home to see my husband and father-in-law standing in the kitchen waiting for me. Rick asked me where the camera was so that he could show his dad some pictures. I figured there was something important so I quickly ran upstairs to retreive our camera from the messy office (this was pre-operation organization). When I came back down, I handed the camera to Rick. He promptly turned it on, right at the time that my father-in-law handed me a box. Immediately, I saw the words: AMAZON. YES!!! My kindle had finally been shipped! The picture below captures my excitement perfectly!!!



By the way...the Kindle was a Christmas present from my wonderful in-laws. I have to say, that this gift is definitely one of my favorites! Although I had to wait over three months to receive it (due to backorder) I have already read 5 books on it. It is very earth and user friendly. I have uploaded my favorite blogs and magazines as well. A great purchase in my book (Kindle). :)

No comments: