After our fun and sugar filled trip to Dynamo's, we headed off to AT&T Park to see the Giants and Dodgers battle it out! It was a lovely day and we had the perfect view of the bay. And of course, a baseball game is not a baseball game without a hotdog and a beer...and garlic fries. Yum yum! Ending score: 7-2...Giants win!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Donuts and Baseball
Last Sunday, Rick and I traveled to San Francisco with our dear friends, Blake and Becky. We met early Sunday morning, grabbed a coffee and headed to the city. Rick and I wearing our Giants hats, and Blake and Becky wearing blue...Dodgers, that is. It was a peaceful ride...seriously, it was. On the way down there, Becky told us about a show she watched that week that was "all about bacon." On the show they featured a donut shop located in San Francisco that made homeade maple bacon donuts....mmmmmmmmmm. Let's just say, the car turned to auto pilot and in no time we were at Dynamo Donuts and Coffee. Let me tell you, as an inconsistent "vegetarian"(I don't eat four legged animals, but sneak it in occasionally), this adventure away from tofu was AMAZING...Here are a few pictures and a video review:

After our fun and sugar filled trip to Dynamo's, we headed off to AT&T Park to see the Giants and Dodgers battle it out! It was a lovely day and we had the perfect view of the bay. And of course, a baseball game is not a baseball game without a hotdog and a beer...and garlic fries. Yum yum! Ending score: 7-2...Giants win!

After our fun and sugar filled trip to Dynamo's, we headed off to AT&T Park to see the Giants and Dodgers battle it out! It was a lovely day and we had the perfect view of the bay. And of course, a baseball game is not a baseball game without a hotdog and a beer...and garlic fries. Yum yum! Ending score: 7-2...Giants win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for good times! I don't know about those donuts though....
I saw that show also! Erik, his sister and I were all talking abut going there the next time we are in SF. :-)
Post a Comment