We got a lot finished around the house: cars washed: check, laundry: check, organize office: check, clean master closet: check, vaccuum: check.
Ahhhh...a clean house is a happy house.
Here are a few pics of my fall decorations around the house.
This year, Rick and I carved pumpkins...well, I carved a pumpkin. Rick decided to use a dremil and actually shave/carve a face into the pumpkin without cutting into it (or scooping out the seeds.) It actually turned out okay, if you don't mind not having it lit up inside. I decided to skip the typical Jackelantern face and opted for a star/moon/heart design. I thought it turned out cute.
We spent Halloween night eating pizza, passed out some candy, and later in the evening drove to the Agah's home for their annual Halloween party. Sorry, no pictures :(
I cannot believe it is November already!!! This year has gone by way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment