Thursday, December 24, 2009

25 Days of Christmas...Day 24!

Today, I finally finished up my gift wrapping. I am sorry, but I cannot stand wrapping gifts, not to mention, I am horrible at it! Maybe that is why I don't like it...


Today was a BEAUTIFUL day!!! Sunny and clear in San Diego! Love it! Earlier today I picked up my cousin, Daylen to come over and make a gingerbread house with Rick's little sister Bekah. It is so fun to see the two of them together. They were both our flower girls in our wedding, and have established a sweet friendship. The funny thing is that they are only two days apart in age, (Bekah being the oldest), however, Daylen is almost 6 inches taller than Bekah!!! It works out well though! So before we headed home to make our houses, we stopped by and got some "Christian Chicken" from Chic-fil-a. Yummy!




Then we headed outside to enjoy the day. While Rick and my dad were setting up an outdoor heater, they found a planter full of lizards. Now, I am not huge on the little guys, but growing up in the country, I am pretty used to them. Bekah and Daylen? Now they are total animal lovers and went straight for them!








The girls also found our old wagon.














And finally, we headed in to decorate the gingerbread house. What a mess these girls made! Luckily, we have Riley (our dog) who made sure to lick up every scrap of sprinkle, jelly bean, and frosting on the floor when they were finished...I hope she doesn't get sick!














Tonight we will be going to Christmas Eve service and then to my in-laws for dessert! Rick and I both hope and pray that you enjoy this night! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: