Wednesday, December 23, 2009

25 Days if Christmas...Day 23!

Wow. What a long day! Rick and I woke early this morning, got our coffee ready, loaded up the car, and began our long drive down to San Diego. It was a good ride, for the most part. Although, in Los Angeles we hit major traffic. All in all, our trip took 10 1/2 hours. We got to my parents house around 6:15pm. ah...it is so nice to be back home for the holidays!

Tonight, we went to my Uncle and Aunts house for dinner. It is a family tradition that all my mom's family gets together a couple of nights before Christmas to celebrate with my Grandpa who lives out in the dessert. We always have Mama's and Papa's Pizza and sit around catching up.


This year it was extra special because we have added a new member to the family...Little "L." He is so adorable!





I just love this one of my grandpa! I can't believe he is a Great Grandpa!






My grandpa his kids!



"The Bookends" (I am the oldest grandchild and she is the youngest).
More Cousins




I love my family dearly. I love Christmas time because it is a chance for all of us to take time from our busy lives and spend quality time with one another! God has been good to all of us this year. I thank Him for His many blessings. I pray that he continues to provide all my family with good health and safety in the coming year! I love you!




Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: