Mondays....
Boy, it was hard to get out of bed this morning. The news last night reported that there was a possible chance of snow down in Placer and Sacramento county. I woke up, there was no snow, but it was very cold and wet outside. To cap it all off, I forgot my coffee with holiday peppermint flavoring. Luckily, I had a pretty good day. All of my clients were well behaved and cute as can be. Later on, after work I went out to celebrate my good friend, Maryann's birthday along with another friend, Hannah. We went to the Cheesecake Factory...yum! I so appreciate these two girls...we had a wonderful time, and of course, the food was delicious! For dessert, we all shared the holiday peppermint cheesecake. It was very good, and perfect for Christmas time.

Dear Friends

The Birthday Girl

Holiday Peppermint Cheesecake
And lastly,
25 days 'til Christmas Organizing tip #8 from Michelle at Keep it together Our days and nights are busy with holiday parties, shopping and more. Who has time to cook a good dinner? Pull out the old Crockpot and let it cook for you. Just throw it in and let it go, dinner will be ready and waiting for you. Plan a head for your busiest days, you will be glad you did.
You all know how much I love my crockpot...here again, is a link to another blog I love: A year of slow cooking. There are wonderful crockpot recipes to use!
Hope you all are enjoying your Holidays!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment