I had a good work day today. I worked the at the High School, and one of the teachers lives in Auburn, Ca where there is tons of snow. He decided to pack it all in the back of the truck so the students could play in the snow. Well...I am sure he had great intentions, but the students ended up in a full blown snow ball (ice) fight, and it ended up being broken up by the police. (We have onsite police due to heavy gang activity). Not to mention, his truck was parked right outside my room. I found out about it when the counseler I share my room with came running in saying "don't go outside, there is snow and ice flying everywhere and they won't stop!" Needless to say, the rest of my day was good, and luckily I was not hit by any flying snow.
We aren't doing too much tonight...just relaxing, and unfortunaltely I am having to play catch up on reports...
but, since it is Christmas time...I have also been laughing watching the elf video I uploaded...isn't it funny? Cracks me up! It only allows for 5 pictures, so unfortunately Josh is out of it...
25 days 'til Christmas Organizing tip from Keep it together . Keep gift wrap, gift bags and ribbon contained. There are many different things out there to hold wrapping paper rolls under the bed or in a large standing tube. Keep gift bags in a large plastic tub, always handy when you need to wrap something fast. Ribbon rolls are easily kep...t in place with a shoe box, photo box or palstic container.
No comments:
Post a Comment