Today was my last day working Bright Start Therapies. It has been a wonderful, interesting, challenging, and rewarding experience these past two years. I will never forget the beautiful faces of my little ones and the excitement and pure joy when I was there to hear their first word and for some, their first sound! I will always hold close the dear families I learned to love...even the challenging ones. I will always be thankful that I had the opportunity to be a part of their lives and that they were a part of mine.
Over the course of the past two weeks I have said my goodbyes, shed some tears, and in my opinion, finished well. Today my company had a goodbye luncheon and my boss made an amazing meal! Thanks to all of my colleagues for the support you gave me. I will miss you very much!
But on to a new challenge...something completely different!!! More to come...
1 comment:
Sounds like you are ready for a new adventure... Super happy for you Lena. I know you will do amazing at any job you are in. :-)
Love you!
Post a Comment