Our best friends, Blake and Becky are having a baby and we are soooo excited for them! They bought a beautiful crib set for their little one and Rick helped Blake put it together a few weeks ago. It was a success! They both were very patient in the process and worked very well together. I love that we (well Rick) could help out with such a meaningful task.
Here are the boys...
Here are the boys...
Blake and Becky...isn't she gorgeous? They are so happy!
Hard at work. :)
I had mentioned back in August that Rick and I were going to throw them a "gender reveal party." Unfortunately, we were unable to do it, as my sweet grandmother passed away and her funeral was the same weekend. We were of course, devastated about my Grandmothers passing and felt even worse that we couldn't share this special experience with our dear friends. We were looking forward to getting the call from them, making the cupcakes (blue or pink), and watching their friends and families faces as the gender was revealed.
I was almost 100% sure that they were going to have a boy...and Rick really thought they would have a girl. So before we headed out to the airport Friday night, we stopped by Blake and Becky's house with our blue (my pick) and pink (Rick's pick) shirts on.
It's a boy! And even through Rick was wrong with his guess, he is thrilled to have another golfing buddy in the near future! Congratulations Blake and Becky!
No comments:
Post a Comment