Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random Rantings on a Sunday Night with no pictures

  • I am writing this post on Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 6:15 pm. I am at home sitting on my comfy cozy couch watching the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys football game. This is the third game I have watched today (Chargers/Texans and Raiders/Chiefs)...I love football.
  • Rick and I had a great dinner tonight compliments of Panda Express. I have no idea why, but I always forget the name and call it "China Panda." Rick always rolls his eyes when I suggest "China Panda" for dinner and he has to correct me for yet the 100th time. Come to think of it, I think there was an old, hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant called "China Panda" in my wonderful hometown of Vista...
  • This weekend I cleaned out my closet...hallelujah...you can see the floor. When I was young (and my parents will attest to this), I was a total slob...my room was awful! Now, I would describe myself as a clean person...not a clean freak (that would be my husband), but I like things to be in order. Anyways, the only place I have trouble keeping tidy is my closet...does anyone else have this problem?
  • Like I mentioned on my first bullet point, it is November 7th...and I already have approximately three (3), Christmas trees up and decorated in our home. I finished the 1st tree (the sports tree) in our Kitchen yesterday, my "happy" tree (because everytime I look at it I smile) in our family room this morning, and our travel tree in the guest room this evening. And I listened to Christmas music while decorating...I must admit...that was taking it a little too far. I will have photos posted later in December...I still have the mantel, banister, and my living room tree to decorate...
  • I love my dogs...everyone who knows me, knows this. I love both of them, but I must admit, I love Bailey more. (I hope this doesn't happen when I have kids...that is just awful to even think about). But really, she is the best. She is getting older and slower, and it breaks my heart. Our bedroom is on the 2nd floor of our home, and thankfully we have been able to coax her up the stairs the past couple of months...however, the last few weeks she has chosen to lay downstairs during the night. I can't stand looking down the banister and seeing her look up at us. So, last night I made Rick pick her up (73 pounds) and carry her up the stairs so she could sleep on the floor near our bed...she was so happy.
  • I cant' stand watching t.v. with Rick because he changes the channels too much. I would prefer to just watch the game....but no....we have to watch the game and switch back and forth to "Back to the Future" on ABC family and occasionally the golf channel...I don't get it, and quite frankly it annoys me.
  • Have a great week!

No comments: