Christmas is coming quickly! Don't you wish that we could just slow the clocks down so that this Holiday season could last longer? This is my favorite time of year...the leaves are changing, the weather is crisp...and the best part...there are multiple opportunities to spend with family and friends and be Thankful!
Rick and I are very excited to be spending Thanksgiving with our family in San Diego. An added bonus is that our dear friends, Jen and Chris Stewart, will be down there as well, and they have graciously set up a photo session with us! I am still trying to figure out a good setting down there...any suggestions? This will be the first time since our wedding that we will be having "professional photos" taken. I am so excited...I trust Jen and Chris as they are not only amazing photographers but dear friends and am so thankful for them!
Of course, with these photos, I plan on using them in our yearly Christmas card. I have used a variety of brands in the past for our Christmas cards (Walmart, Costco, Shutterfly). By far, my favorite site, and the best quality of cards, is from Shutterfly.
So, I was thrilled when I received an e-mail from Shutterfly with a wonderful promotion that they're offering to bloggers this holiday season. You can get 50 free holiday cards if you have a blog!!! Just follow this link, answer a few questions, and write a quick post. This is awesome! I am so impressed by the new designs this year...here are a few that I am really loving!!!
Rick and I are very excited to be spending Thanksgiving with our family in San Diego. An added bonus is that our dear friends, Jen and Chris Stewart, will be down there as well, and they have graciously set up a photo session with us! I am still trying to figure out a good setting down there...any suggestions? This will be the first time since our wedding that we will be having "professional photos" taken. I am so excited...I trust Jen and Chris as they are not only amazing photographers but dear friends and am so thankful for them!
Of course, with these photos, I plan on using them in our yearly Christmas card. I have used a variety of brands in the past for our Christmas cards (Walmart, Costco, Shutterfly). By far, my favorite site, and the best quality of cards, is from Shutterfly.
So, I was thrilled when I received an e-mail from Shutterfly with a wonderful promotion that they're offering to bloggers this holiday season. You can get 50 free holiday cards if you have a blog!!! Just follow this link, answer a few questions, and write a quick post. This is awesome! I am so impressed by the new designs this year...here are a few that I am really loving!!!


Not only does Shutterfly offer quality Holiday cards, they also have a wonderful selection of photobooks. I have been very impressed with their photobooks and currently am working on three right now! One of my goals this year is to FINALLY document my blog on a hard copy. I have checked out other options, but I like Shutterfly the most as they offer a lot of space for posts that have a lot of text and pictures. They also have nice backgrounds to choose from. I also am interested in making a few calendars this year and I am really impressed by the other holiday gifts they offer. So my friends, check out Shutterfly for yourself and choose your favorite photo card or other photo gift item! Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Yeah! I can't wait to order mine... such a great deal!
Post a Comment