Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home again and Organization Tip #2

Rick and I had a safe trip home from San Diego! We spent a wonderful Christmas and New Years with our family. I will be uploading photos and "Christmas Recap" will be coming soon! But, now it is time to get back into the swing of things! Today I went to the grocery store to stock up on this weeks meals. Last year, I did really well (for a few months at least) planning out my meals for the week (sometimes the full month). I decided since this month I am attempting to make my life easier by being more organized, I would start this habit again. I prefer to use Sunday to go to the grocery store and prep all of my food that day so I don't have to worry about it during the week. Here is my weekly menu.
Monday: Chili Beef Tacos
Tuesday: Pasta Primavera
Wednesday: Chicken Teryaki
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Taco Soup
Saturday: Free Night
Sunday: Whole Chicken with sweet potatoes

If you would like to share your weekly menu make sure to comment below! Happy New Year!

No comments: