Big news around here...I cleaned out my purse! I found these great tips here:
What should I have in my purse?
A wallet or a small pouch for currency, credit cards and identification are "musts" for every handbag. Many women choose to carry a small cosmetic pouch for touch-ups on the go.
It's also a good idea to always have on hand supplies to respond to life's little emergencies including medication, band-aids, tissues and anti-bacterial wipes. A place for your cell phone or Blackberry, as well as an eyeglass case for sunglasses or reading glasses, is also a consideration when organizing your handbag.
How often should I clean my handbag out?
Cleaning out your purse once a week will allow you to maintain your handbag organization. Try and make it part of your Sunday night routine, which would help you start the week organized.
2 comments:
once a week!? i lose. :)
Great tips! My purse tends to get cluttered with receipts and then I can't find anything!!
Post a Comment