Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Break-Family

This is a little late, but, Rick and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! As usual, we traveled down to San Diego to spend the holiday with our wonderful family. It is so great having both of our families living in the same town...we never miss out on anything when we are down there. During the week we had the chance to take Rick's sister and two cousins, Ezra and Elijah, to Boomers to play mi nature golf. We had a blast. It was so nice spending time with Bekah and the boys. I loved watching them work together and it is so amazing to see each of their personalities.



Rick, Ezra, Elijah, and Bekah


Earlier that day, I had an eye appointment. Unfortunately, I had to have my eyes dilated, so my pupils were HUGE the whole day and I had to wear VERY dark glasses so that the sun did not irritate my eyes. Unfortunately, when I walked out of the eye doctors I did not have my sun glasses with me so they gave me plastic shades to wear. I looked like I was 75 years old...seriously. My mom actually works at the office so she gave me a few child sized pairs of these funky shades and Elijah loved them and wore them the whole time at Boomers. He is so funny!
We had such a wonderful time and are so thankful for our family!

No comments: