Sunday, January 23, 2011

A picture I love...


This handsome man has been away on a guys weekend and I miss him! Can't wait until he gets home! Thankfully, my parents were up this week visiting. While Rick and I were at work, they spend their time relaxing and hanging out with my aunt and uncle who just moved up to the area. This weekend, while Rick was away, my parents and I had dinner with my aunt and uncle on Friday Night and on Saturday we saw a movie (The Fighter), went to church, and then dinner. Today was sad, because we had to say our "goodbyes" at the airport. After I dropped them off, I didn't feel like going home to an empty house so I went to the movies again...by myself! I have always felt weird about going to the movies alone, but really, it wasn't that bad. Now, I am sitting here just waiting for Rick to get home and trying to make the best of my Sunday...:)

No comments: