Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goal

Before I announce my February goals, I would like to quickly re-cap January and my great and wonderful goal of becoming more organized. I have to say, I actually, ALMOST met my goal...and really, it is a goal that really has to stay in place forever. Fortunately, I am willing to do that. I had great success in the laundry department. I no longer have clothes piled up in my closet or the laundry room (thanks to the lovely advice to do a load a night...or every other night). I was pretty good with the gift/card department for birthdays in the month of January, although, I did miss one important person...thank God for Facebook and the phone. :) I also "cleaned out" my e-mail account...gosh, I had soooo many files that I DID NOT need! I still have a few BIG tasks and a lot of LITTLE organizational tasks that I would like to complete through out the year...January was a wonderful start!
So...on to February...
My goal for February is to work out more! Rick moved our elliptical into our bedroom a couple weeks ago (so I can work out while watching The Real Housewives of ....) and I need to get on that thing! The idea is to get moving for at least 30 minutes four times a week (my best days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays). I realize that I should work out more than four times a week, but this is a start, right? Here I go!!!


Riley Girl will be so happy to go on more walks with her mama!

No comments: