Sunday, January 30, 2011

100th day of school

This past Friday my Preschool/Kindergarten class celebrated the 100th day of school! I so wish that I could share their adorable faces on this blog...but for privacy reasons you will just have to imagine a classroom full of 14 of the sweetest kids! I love them dearly!
One of their tasks was to write their name on a paper and then finish the sentence: "When I am 100 years old, I will ___________." My aides and I got such a kick out of their answers. Here are some of my favorites:
"When I am 100 years old, I will:
  • Take care of babies.
  • Go to sleep.
  • Build Trains.
  • Play with Barbies.
  • Ride Space Mountain.
  • Have a Mustache (My personal favorite). :)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Ha ha! So cute... I love working with kids. It's the best!