Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Saturday night we celebrated Kelly's Birthday (it actually is today, the 22nd). Rick was sweet and had the idea of picking up a cake down at Freeport Bakery (my personal favorite). He and Grant picked out the "Fruit Basket" cake and it was delicious!!! The boys cooked up a wonderful dinner of crab, steak, potatoes, shrimp, and salad and we enjoyed another night together hanging out, playing cards, and of course, eating cake!

My very dear friend!!!

Birthday girl!!!

Yummy!
So sweet!

Kelly, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today! I am so glad you were able to come visit us this weekend and celebrate a little early! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

it WAS soooo much fun and we thank you for letting us come and visit! We will do it again for sure! I love you, dear best friend! xoxoxo

Meghan said...

Thanks for your sweetest comment on my blog today. It made my day.... and so does the picture of that birthday cake. YUM! XOXO