Friday, April 15, 2011

What is on your reading list?

Even though March and April have been pretty busy for us around here, I have tried to make it a point to pick up a book for atleast 30 minutes a day...It doesn't always happen...sometimes it is 10:00 at night and I am fighting to keep my eyes open, but I try. I can't even explain what reading does for my soul...especially when I am reading a GOOD book. Thankfully, I have already read a few VERY GOOD books this year (Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt, Sarah's Key, The Geurnsey Literary Potatoe Pile Society). Here is what is on my reading list for the next couple of months:

Water for Elephants






Snow Flower and the Secret Fan



Heart of the matter



Lake of Dreams



Happy Reading!

8 comments:

Libby's Life said...

Thanks for the comment! And is Water for Elephants a good book? I have been seeing a lot of people reading that book but I haven't heard if it's good or not!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad to hear that Water for Elephants is good. I am definitely going to have to get it now! And definitely read the Take Four series. It's a great read too.

Erin Branscom said...

The Lake of Dreams looks good! Thanks for sharing! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

I love your blog! I am following you!

Mandy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And I LOVED Water for Elephants. I'll have to check out some of the other books on your list!

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading this book yesterday!! I really enjoyed it, I hope you do too!

TheHouse said...

I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my reading list. I also wanted to say that I loved Water for Elephants. My book post is actually a tab on my blog, and I'm thinking of adding it to the list--which is pretty high praise because I only put things up there that I think are amazing!

Next up: Two Kisses for Maddy. If you are interested to know how it goes, I'd be glad to share.

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

Water for Elephants is a GREAT read!! Enjoy :)

Thanks for the nice comment today!

Did you know you are a no-reply blogger? If you want to change it, let me know, I would be happy to help!

vickichristine said...

read the first two - loved water for elephants, didn't love snow flower...binding feet. ouch!