was this beauty...
Carl's Jr. Bacon Western Cheese Burger
(Charbroiled All-Beef Patty, Two Strips of Bacon, Melted American Cheese, Two Crispy Onion Rings and Tangy BBQ Sauce on a Toasted Sesame Seed Bun.)
But, no, I was good and had this instead...

Salad
(lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, snap peas, brocolli, 4oz of chicken breast, and more lettuce)
Do I feel better about myself?
Not really...I still want the burger...
HELP!!!
3 comments:
You have way more self control than I do. (Says the girl that just spooned cookie dough ice cream straight out of the carton.) Now I'm feeling guilty. Fresh start tomorrow, right?
Good job! Of course, you cold always go for the Teriyaki Turkey Burger at Carl's Jr. YUM!
Hi Lena! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Just wanted you to know I am praying for you. Here is a long list of the verses I kept in my journal:
Is. 43:18-19
Eph. 3:12
II Tim. 2:13
Job 2:10b
Daniel 4:37
Ps. 37:4
Ps. 18:6
Ps. 121:1-2
Ps. 113:2-3
Is. 54:1
Gen. 1:28a
Ps. 139:13-16
Malachi 2:15
Luke 18:1
Eph. 3:14 and 20
Ps. 113:9
Ps. 127:3
Ps. 128:3-4
Gen. 25:21
Ex. 23:25-26
I John 3:20-22
I John 5:14-15
Heb. 10:35-36
Post a Comment