Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Randoms...

Today is so random. It is currently 61 degrees with clouds, rain, and thunder. I am just waiting to see a lightning bolt spread through the clouds. As much as this weather is CRAZY for Sacramento in June, I welcome it with open arms. At least for today. I am in my 3rd week of teaching Summer school (three hours a day, four days a week). It is not awful, but I am having second thoughts. Thankfully, I only have two and a half weeks left. In addition to teaching summer school I am taking three classes for Continuing Education. Luckily, they are all online classes so I have the "luxury" of sitting on my couch in my pj's while I work, but I must admit, it is exhausting.
So, today, I am thankful for this rainy, cold weather. It gives me the chance to be a little lazy, kick back on the couch with a cozy blanket, and take a nice nap. I am going to do that right about now...

2 comments:

Tyler and Lisa said...

I had no idea you were so busy this summer??? Didn't know you were teaching summer school!!! I agree...totally love the weather!!!

Amber said...

It's raining up this way too... I love the warm rain, and would love to go home and take a nap! enjoy, Miss Lena! :-)