Here is what I am loving this beautiful, hot, Summer Wednesday!!!

This wonderful man! He was gone in Colorado for a whole week last week. I am not going to lie, I often enjoy some time to myself (watching what I want to watch, eating what I want to eat, and most importantly, having the whole bed to myself), but I really missed him! 5 days away is too long! So glad he is back!
My new favorite store is West Elm. We went into the store last week while Bekah was here. I used to think the style was a little too modern for me, however, it seems to be changing...or maybe my style is? Anyways, I love this Charcoal Grey Diamond Tufted Headboard. Looks so cozy...
Yes, I just might be obsessed with this totally awesome burrito making place...the funny thing is, I never get burritos here. I love their salads!!! I particularly LOVE the carnitas and the corn salsa...yum!
Lastly, I love-love-love this little lady. Bailey is 12 and 1/2 years old and still so full of love...It hurts me to watch her age. It is a daily occurrence for me to help her get up from the tile floor as her back legs and hips are failing her...It hurts my heart. Rick and I are talking about taking her down to Carmel, Ca. for a few nights to spoil her. I know she will love eating her dinner in restaurants (they have special menus for dogs), sleeping in the hotel (in a plush dog bed), walking the nice cool streets (where water bowls are at every store front), and especially splashing in the ocean (she can go off lead)...
Happy Wednesday to you all!!!
2 comments:
These are great things to love. I am a huge West Elm fan too. I love the one out at the Fountains in Roseville and bonus it's right by Anthropologie. ;)
Can't wait to see pictures of your classroom! I am so not prepared... yet! But I'll get there eventually. ;)
Post a Comment