Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peace

Is it really November? Wow, time flies! I feel like I say that a lot!
This week will be full of parent conferences, a board meeting, early Thanksgiving meal with the brain injury survivor group I facilitate, midnight showing of "Breaking Dawn" (Crazy), Kindergarten Thanksgiving program, and hopefully finishing up on my CHRISTmas decorations before we head down to San Diego with the family...busy, busy, busy!
I want to say thank you to all of you who are praying for us. I especially appreciated all of the comments and personal e-mails sent to me by our loved ones and others that I don't even know personally. I definitely don't want this blog to become a "sad" blog...I can say for sure that most of the time, Rick and I take our difficulties in stride and try to make each day count. But, there are a few times when the stress/pain gets the best of us. Knowing that we have you all here to support us is so humbling...we gain strength from your prayers more than you know.
I am trying to post a few blogs from Halloween, pumpkin patch, etc. but have been a little lazy with posting.
This is a bit random, but, I really want to get back into reading consistently. It is so easy for me to pick up a book, read it in three days, and then lag for a month until I even pick up a new one. Right now, my book clubs are reading 1) Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet and 2) "Wildwater walking Club." They both are very different from each other, but good. Hopefully I will finish them up during Thanksgiving Break.  What are you all reading right now?
Well, I am off to take a late Sunday nap...

Peace...
Halloween 2011

No comments: