Maternity clothes? I am wearing all maternity pants (so comfy) and continue to wear my non-maternity shirts. My sister and I had a fun time in Motherhood a few weekends ago looking at all of the clothing...I was very overwhelmed, but thankful to have picked up some items!
Sleep: I am sleeping "okay." I get up twice a night to use the restroom and I am not completely a fan of always sleeping on my side, but I am getting used to it. My friend Kelly gave me a pregnancy sleeping pillow that has really helped!
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heartbeat! This appointment our midwife was able to pick it up right away!!! We also purchased a few items for the nursery on Saturday. :)
Miss Anything? I am so thankful to be pregnant that I don't really miss anything. It is funny how I crave most of the food items on the "do not eat when you are pregnant" list: cold cuts, hot dogs, mayo, etc...but I am fine with waiting a few more months to indulge!
Movement: Not yet. Our midwife asked me if I had at the last appointment. I honestly have no idea what I would be feeling, but I am hopeful I will know when I do!
Food cravings: Green olives (I have to get over this soon. They have way too much sodium!) and pita chips with hummus.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thank goodness! I just have to make sure that my stomach is never empty.
Gender: Not sure yet! We should definitely find out on August 14th at our ultrasound. We have decided to find out with our family in San Diego at our Gender Reveal Party!
Labor Signs: None. Let's keep it that way. :)
Symptoms: Heart burn...yuck.
Mood: Blessed to be pregnant!
Looking forward to: Planning the Gender reveal party and finding out if our baby is a boy or a girl!!!

1 comment:
LOve the baby bump! So excited for you! I love that you are blogging this, you will enjoy looking back on it :) Don't worry about movement, that is still a little early. Most of mine were between 18 and 22 weeks, and it feels like little gas bubbles at this stage.
Oh and H&M, Old Navy have maternity sections, and also the Cbad Outlets have a fun maternity store.
Post a Comment