Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random Thoughts...

This morning is relaxed and I am sitting here in my PJ's thinking about really random things:
  1. Today is Tuesday, but it totally feels like a Monday....Summer is weird like that I guess.
  2. I have been obsessed with watching the Olympics this year which has not helped my sleeping patterns...I am going to have to trust the DVR and go to bed earlier.  School starts in 3 weeks!
  3. Speaking of Olympics, I think we are doing pretty darn good and have some great athletes representing the USA!  Especially Missy Franklin (Swimmer)...she is adorable!  I still think it is awful with the new rule of taking only the top 2 per team for Gymnastics...Sunday night was a hard one to watch...
  4. Edamame is my new craving...and popcorn....yum.
  5. Rick and I already bought our crib and are waiting a little bit to buy the rest of the nursery furniture...we decided on white.  Will that be too girly if we have a boy?  I think it will be okay.  I love how white is so clean and bright...
  6. I am not sleeping well on my side.  It hurts my hip bone and I can't seem to find a comfy position.  
  7. Rick got his braces off last week and I have noticed that he doesn't snore as loud...I don't even think that is related, but an interesting observation.
  8. I have been getting the urge to go back to my classroom and set up, but then I quickly change my mind.  I am going to have to soon...
  9. I am sending out our gender reveal party invites to our family today.  I am sooooo excited to find out what it is.
  10. I can't get into reading like I used to...this makes me sad.  Last time at this time I was finishing #19 book for the year.   I am currently on #5 of this year.  
  11. I love documenting our life through Project Life.  They just came out with new plastics (pages) to fill...they should be delivered any day now! 
  12. I seriously need new shoes...this whole summer I have worn the same gold flip flops...

No comments: