How far along? 33 (and a 1/2) weeks
Size of the baby: Baby William weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely! I have been wearing all maternity and have had to purchase a few more items as my early maternity shirts and pants are getting a bit snug!
Sleep: Still not great, but I am adjusting to the every hour to two hour wake up calls to use the restroom. The most difficult part is that my hips and lower back are really sore each morning.
Best moment this week: Rick and I traveled down to southern California to visit our families. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving (early) with my parents at the beach house and another dinner on Thanksgiving day with Rick's family. The whole trip (especially the beach house) was soooo relaxing and the car trip down was not bad!
Miss Anything? Not too much. Excited for this little guy to get here!
Movement: Baby Will is an acrobat. He kicks, turns, somersaults, and pokes my belly all the time. I had been feeling really slight rhythmic movements for a while now (almost like a heart beat) and found out this morning in my readings that he has the hiccups when I feel this!
Food cravings: No huge cravings, just food in general. I am up 19 pounds (and probably a lot more than that since Thanksgiving...YEOW!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thank goodness!
Gender: We are having a Boy! William "Will" Curtis Medina
Labor Signs: Nothing so far (I think)...sometimes I feel an inconsistent tightening in my lower pelvic area that friends say are "Braxton Hicks."
Symptoms: Frequent restroom trips, exhaustion, back aches.
Mood: Blessed to be pregnant!
Looking forward to: Still working on Will's room and should have his changing table in this week. I am still stuck on what to hang up on the walls...
Also, I start back to work tomorrow after a week off and only have 4 weeks until Christmas Break! Woo hoo!!!!

4 comments:
You look great Lena! William will be here before you know it!
Such a pretty picture!!!! Love you!!!! ~Aunty Mandy
Congratulations! You look great! I am so happy for your answered prayer! Baby Will be a loved little boy!!!
Lena, you look beautiful! Love your pregnancy glow!!
Post a Comment