How far along? 39 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby William is supposedly the size of a mini watermelon, however based on the look of this picture he probably is bigger. Yeow! I am getting rather large! I gasped when Rick showed me this picture...is it just me or do we always imagine ourselves smaller than what pictures show? I am clearly ready to go!
Maternity clothes? I wear everything maternity except for my cardigans that I am still able to squeeze on. :)
Sleep: I am awake now almost every 2 hours to use the restroom, and the act of just getting out of bed is humorous in itself. Rick calls it my "3 point turn." I slowly maneuver around and sit on the side of the bed breathing like I just ran a 1/2 marathon before getting up. Luckily I get to sleep fairly quickly after getting into bed. :)
Best moment this week: Having family up here to celebrate Christmas and New Years. Of course, everyone was hoping we would celebrate the birth of William, but I have a feeling he is going to stay in a little longer. :)
Miss Anything? I miss being able to bend over, walking without a waddle, and getting out of a sitting our laying down position quickly.
Movement: Baby Will is rolling now...just a few jabs here and there, but I can tell he doesn't have that much room to work with.
Food cravings: Avocados and basically food in general. I am always hungry. At my last appointment I was up 29 pounds total...yikes! Thank goodness I did okay with the weight gain in the beginning, because it is just stacking on now! The holidays did not help. Thankfully, salads still sound good and I am trying to continue to eat my fruits and veggies. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No. I am a little nervous about what to expect when baby Will decides to make his entrance into this world! We have it all planned, but of course, we know that it is very unlikely that any of our plans will actually occur! Babies come when they want and how they want. I am trusting in God that we will have a safe delivery.
Gender: It's a boy!!!! William "Will" Curtis Medina
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, back aches, and a few other (TMI) things that occur before labor occurs.
Symptoms: Frequent restroom trips, exhaustion, back aches.
Mood: Blessed to be pregnant! Anxious for what is to come!
Looking forward to: Holding Will in my arms and kissing his sweet face!

No comments:
Post a Comment