Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Tunes- Christy Nockles

Most of you know that I love to sing. I do it almost every day, either in the shower, in the car, at church...everywhere! So much, that I sometimes have no idea I am even doing it. I have a lot of different music I like to sing to, but my favorite is worship/praise music.

About 10 years ago, I came across a new husband and wife duo called Watermark. I absolutely fell in love with not only the music, but the angelic and passionate voice of the female singer, Christy Nockels. Since then, I have collected every CD they have made, and even had the chance of meeting them a couple years back! She, not only has the greatest voice, but is gorgeous and has the most amazing hair. So jealous...

After a lot of consideration and prayer, Watermark decided to "retire" to work on other creative ventures a couple years ago. I was so sad, however, I remember hearing Christy on the radio saying that she would most likely be back someday with a solo CD. Well....its here! And it is sooooo good!!! It is called "Life Light Up" and you can get it here.

Below I added a video of my favorite song (an oldie, but a goodie) "Grace Flows Down"
Whenever I hear/sing this song, I think of God's ability to cover all of our sin...no matter how big or how bad it is. He is a kind and just God. I thank Him for His Grace, because without it, I would be lost.


No comments: