Monday, August 15, 2011

Houseboat Part 2

Our first two days on the houseboat was very relaxing. Our spot was perfect!  On the third day of our trip, my dad rented a ski boat so we could ski/attempt to ski.



Rick was first to try. He had tried to ski when he was a child, but never was able to stand up. It took him a few tries and on the third he stood up and stayed up for a while!!! I love the smile on his face!!!




Mandy and I tried with no luck...it really is difficult! Josh has been skiing for a while and with no difficulty got up the first time. Later on in the week he successfully got up on one ski!


 Later on, all six of us went out and my mom decided to try. She used to ski quite a bit as a child and in her early adult years with my dad. It has been almost 20 years since she last tried. I am so glad all of us were there, because after a few trys she got up and stayed up for a long time!


I was sooooo proud of her!!!


No comments: