Rick and I had a wonderful day! First of all, it was a beautiful day! Love, love, love the warm Autumn days in early October up here in Sacramento! Our friends, picked us up around 9:30 this morning to travel into Wheatland, Ca. to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. It is a great place to hop on a hayride, pick your own pumpkins, ride a train, eat yummy pumpkin treats, pet farm animals, and drink apple cider. This was our second year going with the Perrou family and we are excited to continue the tradition every October! We are so grateful for these precious people...Rick and I both commented on how wonderful the girls are and how well behaved and polite they are. Although, I am not surprised, because they have two amazing parents! Thanks for a great time, Scott, Anissa, and girls!
Bishop's Pumpkin Farm "family picture" 2011
Bishop's Pumpkin Farm "family picture" 2010


No comments:
Post a Comment