Rick and my dear friends threw a wonderful, beautiful, touching, delicious, hilarious, colorful, wine-filled, 30th Birthday for me a few days before my actual "birth" day. Weeks later, I am still smiling at how dear my friends are and how they bless my heart.
I had a vision of an outside party, with lights, flowers, and a lot of color...but mostly, I wanted all my friends in one place, laughing, talking, and having fun.
My vision came true....
Throughout the night, my dear friends said the sweetest words to me and filled my heart with so much joy. We played trivia, sang a fun song about my life, and enjoyed the company of new and old friends.
Thank you everyone for making my 30th birthday so wonderful! I feel so blessed!

3 comments:
looks lovely lena!
Looks like you have a great 30th!
How wonderful to have such thoughtful friends =)
Post a Comment