These are the pictures taken from Sunday 1/22-1/28
Another fantastic week!
Sunday
I watched little "J" this afternoon while his mom ran some errands...he loves to shake things and is starting to form some words...I swear he said "up" today...so much fun to watch kids grow and learn new things!
I watched little "J" this afternoon while his mom ran some errands...he loves to shake things and is starting to form some words...I swear he said "up" today...so much fun to watch kids grow and learn new things!
Monday
We finally have rain! It actually started a few days ago, but I sat at a very long light this morning and decided to take a quick shot of it blasting on my windshield. These days make me feel like staying indoors with a good book, fire, and hot tea. I will have to settle for a full day with crazy 5-year olds!
We finally have rain! It actually started a few days ago, but I sat at a very long light this morning and decided to take a quick shot of it blasting on my windshield. These days make me feel like staying indoors with a good book, fire, and hot tea. I will have to settle for a full day with crazy 5-year olds!
Tuesday
I love cooking dinners, especially trying new recipes. A few years back I started using the a slow cooker to save time. This morning I woke up early, prepped the meat and veggies, loaded it in the stoneware, and left with the dishes and counters cleaned. It is so nice to come home to a wonderful smelling kitchen and know that dinner is ready!!!
I love cooking dinners, especially trying new recipes. A few years back I started using the a slow cooker to save time. This morning I woke up early, prepped the meat and veggies, loaded it in the stoneware, and left with the dishes and counters cleaned. It is so nice to come home to a wonderful smelling kitchen and know that dinner is ready!!!
Wednesday
I have no shame when it comes to unflattering pictures of myself...clearly, this is one of them! Erin and I became fast friends when I started working for the school district last year...I can't even remember really how we became close as she is a 4th grade general ed teacher and I teach Kindergarten Special Day...but anyways, she is awesome and we just started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday! This picture is today's pre-workout picture...I am sure the post workout picture would be hilarious, but we skipped that. :)
I have no shame when it comes to unflattering pictures of myself...clearly, this is one of them! Erin and I became fast friends when I started working for the school district last year...I can't even remember really how we became close as she is a 4th grade general ed teacher and I teach Kindergarten Special Day...but anyways, she is awesome and we just started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday! This picture is today's pre-workout picture...I am sure the post workout picture would be hilarious, but we skipped that. :)
Thursday
Our dogs are right on schedule when it comes to feeding times. They wake us up early and start whining around 5 to be fed. Tonight, when I came home I barely made it through the door before they started jumping and whining to be fed...
Our dogs are right on schedule when it comes to feeding times. They wake us up early and start whining around 5 to be fed. Tonight, when I came home I barely made it through the door before they started jumping and whining to be fed...
Tonight, while I was outside playing with the dogs I glanced up and noticed the beautiful moon between the branches. These moments make me think of how wonderful and amazing our creator is....



No comments:
Post a Comment