Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2012: Week 5


Another beautiful week!  

 We had a BEAUTIFUL day today! I know we need rain, but I can't help but smile when we can enjoy the outdoors during January...isn't that the California way? Our dog Riley is very active and enjoys running and jumping...this picture was 
caught mid-flight while catching a ball.


 I love technology that helps friends and family stay in contact even when we live far away from each other. My cousin Filip "called" tonight with his daughter Harper...she is getting so big!



I went over to Becky's house tonight to work on our Project Life album while the boys made a quick trip to Reno to bet on the Superbowl game (yes, they really drove to Reno and back in one night...). We had fun with little "J" before he went to bed and then spent the rest of our time chatting away and working on our albums.


The past month (January) I have really been tracking what I eat and have tried to exercise at least three times a week. This month (February) I plan on continuing this "healthy" lifestyle...it is sooooo worth it!


I love that the ladies I work with have become my personal friends.  Linda and Sharyn are wonderful with the children and dear to my heart!

Friday brought pink slips to our school district...it was a very sad and disappointing day, but we all have hopes things will change by the end of the year. I had my fellow teachers over to hang out, drink wine, and play games. It was a VERY FUN night...so fun that many of the girls stayed the night! Ha! Love it! I love these ladies and am so proud of the hard work and love that they provide for their students!


I bought these pretty purple flowers this morning. Our weather has been crazy beautiful for winter...every time I look at these flowers it reminds me that Spring is on its way!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your pictures are great! I LOVE the picture of your dog jumping..AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I tagged you!! http://kristinasfavorites.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-its-my-turn.html

I hope your Project Life projects are going well =)